Marital Agreements

Denton County Marital Agreement Attorneys

Help with Prenups & More in Highland Village, Flower Mound, Lewisville, & Carrollton

When it comes to marital agreements, you may need help to figure out which is the best option for your situation. Should you have a prenuptial agreement? Postnuptial? Our experienced family law attorneys can help you answer these questions. 

We can also answer others, such as: 

  • What are prenuptial agreements for?
  • Does a prenuptial agreement mean that you do not trust the other person?
  • How can identifying whose property is whose help a marriage to succeed?
  • How can a prenuptial agreement help determine marital assets and debt if there is a divorce or death?
  • Can a premarital agreement be flexible into the future?

Our lawyers take the time to listen to your concerns and can help you determine whether a prenuptial agreement is appropriate. Our attorneys are recognized for their integrity, creative approach to family law, and ability to effectively act in accordance with their client’s best interests.

The clients we have helped include people marrying after establishing themselves in business and seeking premarital agreements, or those with professional partnerships. We’ve also helped those entering into a second marriage with children from a previous relationship who wish to protect their children’s inheritance rights. Finally, we’ve helped young couples with substantial estates.


We can help you articulate your short-term and long-term financial goals. Some clients choose to draft a will and plan their estate instead of, or in addition to, documenting their assets through a prenuptial agreement.


In Texas, valid prenuptial agreements require that you and your intended marital partner have an attorney and that the agreement is mutual. Our firm’s caring, sensitive, and knowledgeable participation in your prenuptial agreement can help ensure it will be accepted and enforceable down the road.

To discuss the details of your case, send us a message or call (972) 402-6367.