Child CUSTODY LAWYERS IN DENTON COUNTY
ASSISTANCE WITH CHILD CUSTODY & VISITATION ISSUES IN HIGHLAND VILLAGE, FLOWER MOUND, LEWISVILLE, & CARROLLTON
We use our knowledge and experience to help clients with:
- Determining legal custody (who makes the major decisions for your child) and physical custody (where your child lives), and establishing joint or sole child custody
- Drafting parenting plans and determining visitation/possession rights
- Matters regarding child relocation to other cities, states, and countries due to a host of factors, not the least of which are re-marriage and employment changes
- Dealing with issues of parental alienation and loss of both quality and actual time with a child during their formative years
- Drafting and reviewing child support agreements that protect your interests and are in the best interests of your child
- Parents’ rights issues relating to lifestyle or differences in raising children
- Paternity issues
- Modifying or enforcing divorce decrees
- Establishing joint or sole child custody
- Determining visitation/possession rights
- Establishing grandparents’ rights
As we work on child custody cases, we do not accept standard procedure. We find ways to cut costs for our clients without cutting corners. We use informal methods to settle disputes outside of the courtroom within the first weeks of the case being filed when possible. We eliminate expenses by avoiding unnecessary and costly social studies and psychological exams when applicable.
With each case, we take a total team approach. The attorney you initially see will always manage your case. Afterward, our team meets to review your case. We then hand the case to an attorney or staff member who can provide you with the best and most economical representation.
In addition, our experience and effectiveness in handling child custody and relocation issues are matched by our child support law experience. We work with a certified divorce financial expert to ensure your family has the best possible child support outcome, regardless of if you are the payer or payee.
Call (972) 402-6367 or send us a message to speak with our child custody lawyers in Denton County.