What Is the Value of Your Practice? How Do You Put a Value on a Career?
The valuation of professional practices is a critical part of your divorce. Without effective legal representation, professional practice owners may lose a significant portion of their business, and spouses of business owners may not receive their fair share.
To obtain the legal help you need to ensure a fair outcome regarding the valuation of a professional practice, contact the Lewisville, Texas, family law firm of Neal Ashmore. Few law firms in the Dallas area can match our:
- Experience. Our six attorneys have a combined 200-plus years of family law experience
- Focus. Our firm practices family law exclusively, including wills, trusts, guardianship, probate and estate planning.
- Credentials. Our team includes three attorneys who are Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Family Law and two lawyers included on the Texas Super Lawyers lists. Also, our firm is AV-rated by Martindale Hubbell.
- Creativity. We provide tailored solutions and provide legal assistance ranging from amicable negotiations to aggressive courtroom litigation.
- Access to expertise. We work with a certified divorce financial planning expert who is highly skilled regarding the valuation of businesses and assets.
Professional practices involve more than office equipment and real property. We are skilled at determining the future value of professional licenses, intellectual property, client bases and more. For more information regarding valuing professional practices during divorce, please contact a Lewisville business valuation lawyer at our firm.